23 August 2026
Leaving Brussels-Midi yesterday evening I entertained myself for the first couple of minutes (one minute?) of what was to be a very long and tedious journey of several hours by capturing my hands in the reflection of dreary sights outside -
This morning there were clear skies over Cambridge and the courtyard tree is bearing berries ahead of autumn -
The pond water is a murky green and the level has dropped substantially from evaporation and lack of rain -
I do appreciate it for the water fountain and bathing/drinking water it provides for visiting birds.
But it's a far cry from the pleasure of this other pool I left behind - taken just before my last swim -
Big news from Newhaven is that the boy angel has conquered sitting for the first time today - smashing his milestones early like a wee genius.
He seems to feel quietly pleased with himself, as he ought -






Comments
Post a Comment